Please Note the planned times (subject to change based on final registration numbers) for the camp:
K – 3: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
4 – 7: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
RCFHA is excited to be hosting our first ever Cosom Skills Camp! If you have a Cosom player that needs a bit more help learning the skills and learning the rules of the game in a fun and relaxed atmosphere then sign up now! This Camp is ideal for existing players looking to work on their game or any child that wants to try the game before signing up for the Fall season. Here’s the details:
- This Camp is intended for children from grades K through 7
- Cost is $60
- Will be held on 8 Sundays beginning April 8th, 2018 (April 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, May 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th)
- Location is Burnett Secondary
- Start times are between 12pm and 5:00pm and will depend on age and number of registrants (details will be e-mailed as they become available)
- Session will be approximately 1.5 hours
- Shin and knee pads are not required but recommended
- We supply all other equipment
- Safely supervised and run by our experienced coaches and volunteers
Please direct any inquiries to email@example.com
To register, please read the important info and click on the Registration button below.
Important Information about Registration:
- When you click the “Register Now!” button below you will be taken to the registration page with the Active.com website to complete the process.
- When registering, a parent or guardian must first create an account on the Active.com system. Once the account is created they may register their child or multiple children in the same family.
- In order to register you must pay by credit card.
- Depending on your child’s age you may see multiple registration items available to add to your cart. Be sure to choose “Cosom Skills Camp”.