The 2023 Playoff Schedule is here!
The Tournament will take place over two weekends: Feb 24th, 25th, 26th and Mar 3rd, 4th, 5th.
All Youth divisions will play Round Robin games and then use a modified double elimination bracket.
In the Adult division, Round Robin will take place in two pools. Pool A will be decided on Regular Season Standings (1,3,5,7) and Pool B will be decided on Regular Season Standings (2,4,6,8). Adult division will then use a modified double elimination bracket based on overall combined Pool A and Pool B standings .
During the tournament we will be running a Fair Event with our sponsors where we will be selling food and drinks. Make sure you stop by!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- The schedule posted to the web site will always be considered the official schedule. Please do not print copies for distribution as they can change from time to time.
- All game dates, times and locations are subject to change based on availability. We do our best to set everything firmly however, from time to time gyms become unavailable, time restricted, etc.
- Please contact your child’s coach with any questions regarding the schedules. Unfortunately schedules cannot be changed to accommodate individual player / coach schedules.
- Report any errors to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to volunteer to help during either tournament weekend please e-mail email@example.com.
NOTE: In case of discrepancies, the schedule posted at Burnett is the ONLY OFFICIAL schedule.
See also Standings where final game scores are included.
Tournament Brackets (after Round Robin completes) [PDF]
NOTE: You may have to refresh (ctrl+F5) the page for latest results