Registration Cut-off 11:59pm September 30th!
ALL DIVISIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED WHILE WE ASSEMBLE TEAMS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN REGISTERING PLEASE E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any registrations after September 30th will be placed on a wait list.
Important Information about Registration:
- When you click the “Register Now!” button below you will be taken to the registration page with the Active.com website to complete the process.
- When registering, a parent or guardian must first create an account on the Active.com system. Once the account is created they may register their child or multiple children in the same family.
- In order to register you must pay by credit card. If you do not wish to pay by credit card, the league will accept cheque payments with a $25 processing fee. To pay by cheque send your cheque in the amount of of the fee for the division you are registering for, plus $25, to the league with a contact e-mail. Once we have processed your payment we will issue a registration coupon so that you can register your child online and apply the coupon for payment. If you register your child and do not pay, they cannot be placed on a team!
Any division show in red indicates the division is currently full. E-mail email@example.com to be put on a wait list in case a spot becomes available.
|Status||Division||Year of Birth||Game Times||Fees|
|Closed||Mini-Mites||2011/2012||Combined with Mites||$75.00|
|Closed||Jr. Squirts||2007/2008||Sat. 3:00/4:00pm||$110.00|
|Closed||Sr. Squirts||2005/2006||Sun. 10:00/11:00/12:00pm||$110.00|
- All divisions are coed (boys & girls)
- All playing times/days are subject to change. See the Schedules page for current times for each division as they can change from year to year. Teams playing Sunday will be rotated through the early morning slots.
- Divisions may be combined or re-aligned by ages other than listed above to adjust for registration numbers.
- We cannot tell you what day/time/school your team will practice as the coach will request the gym that works for their schedule from the gyms we are given by the school district. We can tell you that practices will only be on Tues/Wed/Thur. PRACTICE DAY IS NOT GUARANTEED!
- RCFHA will provide a refund less $25 processing fee up until such time as the teams are finalized (usually by the first week of October). Once players are placed on a team, no refunds will be offered.
- We are very pleased to now offer Cosom Hockey for kids aged 5! Note that this division is subject to having enough registrations
- The Grad Division is for players 18+. There are no practices, photos or uniforms for this division!