Important Information about Registration:
Duration of Season
- Practices start in mid-to-late February, games start beginning of March, subject to provincial health guidelines, Tournaments June 5/6th and 1213th
Cost for this Season
- $80 for registration + $30 cheque deposit for your own stick (if you return the stick at the end of the season, you will get your cheque back)
- COVID Refund Policy: If we are forced to cancel the season due to COVID-related issues, a refund will be provided based on the % of games/practice played.
Model of Play
- Each player will have their own zone and will be provided with a face shield to wear while on the floor
- Player will receive their own stick for the year, so as to not share any equipment
- Coaches will be physically distanced from players and will be required to wear a mask
- Safety Managers will be assigned to each team to ensure safety protocols are being followed
- Players will be physically distanced on their team bench and must wear a mask while they are off the floor
- No spectators will be allowed to attend
- Contact tracing will be conducted
- COVID participant agreement
- For more information please view our safety plan on our website
- When you click the “Register Now!” button below you will be taken to the registration page with the Active.com website to complete the process.
- When registering, a parent or guardian must first create an account on the Active.com system. Once the account is created they may register their child or multiple children in the same family.
- In order to register you must pay by credit card. If you do not wish to pay by credit card, the league will accept cheque payments with a $25 processing fee. To pay by cheque send your cheque in the amount of of the fee for the division you are registering for, plus $25, to the league with a contact e-mail. Once we have processed your payment we will issue a registration coupon so that you can register your child online and apply the coupon for payment. If you register your child and do not pay, they cannot be placed on a team!
Any division show in red indicates the division is currently full. E-mail email@example.com to be put on a wait list in case a spot becomes available.
|Status||Division**||Year of Birth||Game Times||Fees|
|Mites||2012/2013/2014||Saturday||$80.00 + $30.00 cheque stick deposit*|
|Jr. Squirts||2010/2011||Saturday||$80.00 + $30.00 cheque stick deposit*|
|Sr. Squirts||2008/2009||Sunday||$80.00 + $30.00 cheque stick deposit*|
|PeeWee||2006/2007||Sunday||$80.00 + $30.00 cheque stick deposit*|
|Bantam||2003/2004/2005||Sunday||$80.00 + $30.00 cheque stick deposit*|
**Divisions may be combined or re-aligned by ages other than listed above to adjust for registration numbers.
- Practice Days/Times:
- Practice Days: Either Tuesday or Wednesday
- Practice Time: Either 6-7 pm or 7:30-8:45 pm (generally Mites and Jr Squirts will get the 6-7 pm time slot)
- There will be at least 30 min between each session for cleaning.
- We cannot tell you what day/time/school your team will practice as the coach will request the gym that works for their schedule from the gyms we are given by the school district. We can tell you that practices will only be on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. PRACTICE DAY IS NOT GUARANTEED!
- Adult division registration will not open until Provincial Health Orders have approved it (currently Adult sports are banned)
- All divisions are coed (boys & girls)
- Divisions may be combined or re-aligned by ages other than listed above to adjust for registration numbers.
- Refund Policy: If we are forced to cancel the season due to COVID-related issues, a refund will be given based on the % of games and practices provided.
- Note of Delaying Games: Please note that we may be forced to delay the start of games due to Provincial Health Orders. If this is the case, we reserve the right to delay the start of our games and/or schedule double-header games until the appropriate health orders are in place.