Important Information about Registration:
Duration of Season
- Evaluations at the end of September
- Practices/Regular Season start after Thanksgiving holiday
- Tournament around end of February/beginning of March
Cost for this Season (all divisions EXCEPT Adults, see below)
$120 (Playoff Special – Feb 24 – Mar 5 11:59pm) $130 (Early Bird – Until Aug 31, 11:59pm).
- $140 (Regular Registration – Sept 1 onward).
- RCFHA will provide a refund less a $15 processing fee up until the first games in mid October.
- NOTE: Players must supply their own shin pads and knee pads to all practices/games
Model of Play
- Typical Cosom hockey rules will be used with no physical distancing (return back to normal)
- When you click the “Register Now!” button below you will be taken to the registration page with the Active.com website to complete the process.
- When registering, a parent or guardian must first create an account on the Active.com system. Once the account is created they may register their child or multiple children in the same family.
- In order to register you must pay by credit card or e-transfer. To pay by e-transfer send the total fee amount to email@example.com. Once we have processed your payment we will issue a registration coupon so that you can register your child online and apply the coupon for payment. If you register your child and do not pay, they cannot be placed on a team!
Registration for Adult Division
NOTE: Adult registration IS CLOSED as of Sep 26
Cost for season:
$130 (Playoff Special – Feb 24 – Mar 5 11:59pm). $140 (Early Bird – Until Aug 31, 11:59pm). $150 (Regular Registration – Sept 1 onward).
- Registration will close Sep 26, or when spaces are filled!
- You are free to sign up as an individual
- If you would like to sign up a team, designate a team captain, and note this under the comment box in your registration
- 10 player list maximum (including themselves) to be submitted by the Team Captain on or shortly before September 15 upon request by the Adult Division Coordinator
- Lists that are longer than 10 players will be disregarded and the Adult Division Coordinator will limit the list to the first 10 players listed
- Captains must designate at least 1 female for every 4 males, or vice versa
- You should supply a goalie for your team
- You should try to create an evenly balanced team
- Player list must not exclude any family members (i.e. you may not exclude a family member to instead reserve another player)
- If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any division shown in red indicates the division is currently full. Those in yellow indicate they are almost full (so hurry)! E-mail email@example.com to be put on a wait list in case a spot becomes available.
|Status||Division**||Grades/Age||Game Times||Practice Night|
Only 1 spot left!
|Mites||pre-K, K-2 (4-7 yrs old)||Saturdays at 09:30 and 10:30||Tuesday or Wednesday 6-7:15 pm|
|Jr. Squirts||gr 3-4 (8-9 yrs old)||Saturdays at 11:45, 12:45, and 13:45||Tuesday or Wednesday 6-7:15 pm|
|Sr. Squirts||gr 5-6 (10-11 yrs old)||Saturdays at 15:00, 16:00, and 17:00||Tuesday or Wednesday 6-7:15 pm or 7:30-9:00pm|
|PeeWee||gr 7-9 (12-14 yrs old)||Sundays at 10:30, 11:30, and 12:30||Tuesday or Wednesday 7:30pm-9:00pm|
Only 1 spot left!
|Bantam||gr 10-12 &. 1st yr grads (15-18 yrs old)||Sundays at 13:45 and 14:45||Tuesday or Wednesday 7:30pm-9:00pm|
|Adult||19+||Sundays at 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, and 20:00||n/a|